Monday, November 17, 2008

Put that Weekend Trash Out!

Wow! Glad that weekend is over. It was a tough weekend for my teams. We lost a tough one at La Salle, the Morgan State football team took one on da head to South Carolina State and the Skins dropped one to of all teams....the cowgurls! Im not sure which one hurts the most! The good thing is...Monday starts a new week!

We play UMBC tonight at home at 7 p.m. So I have my routine that I follow at home and will shave, workout, get a hair cut and relax. Oh yeah, I gotta order the fried Turkey for Thanksgiving! If you haven't had it fried...whew you don't know what you're missing! Anyway, we will have shoot-a-round at 2 and pre-game meal at 3. Hey, let me get my children to the bus stop...man Blake needs to get that trash. Trash day is Monday's and Thursday's...lol this weekend the trash bag was definitely full of a whole lot of %#@*! Damn... to the Cowgurls!

No comments: