Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Game Day Morning...

We had a staff meeting til 1 a.m so I slept in a lil this morning. Just checking wit my guys...a lil maintenance making sure everybody is good. The bus leaves at 10:15 for our 11 o'clock shoot-a-round at Manhattan College. Shoot-a-round typically last for about an hour and a half. Sometimes you might not be able to get a shoot-a-round time but for the most part the hosting school accommodates you. As a coach you try to get a chance for your squad to get use to the floor (sometimes there are dead spots etc), the rims (sometimes they are tighter, looser etc.) and the shooting parameter.

Pre-game and film will be at 3 p.m...we play at 7. I slept good...thanks for asking! LOL I'll get my run in after shoot-a-round, watch a lil more tape and chill! I don't answer my phone on game day...

Man...let me get to this bus, ya'll gonna make me late! :)

No comments: