Sunday, October 12, 2008

Brother, brotha, brah the.......

Friday around 11:30 am or 12 noon I went to George Washington University to watch my little brother, my bag (my Dad always thought it was my "Bag" instead of my "Bad"), my youngest brother, run his team through a workout. The NCAA rules allow a team to do a team workout for an hour or so each week until official practice starts on October 17th. Mike's the head women's coach at GW and I stopped through to learn a thing or two from my baby brother. Whatever, I was here first...so I can say it the way I want to say it! :)

I walked out of there with my chest on swoll! He's doing his thing and I know my Pops is smiling down, really proud of him too! Anyway, it was a good workout and I always get a kick out of whenever I meet someone from his circle and they ask, Who's older? LOL! He hates that by the way! Just the fact that the question has to be asked is good enough for me! For the record...I'm 3 years older than Mike. But if you are around us at the same time, for the first time...ask anyway! :) Go Gee Dub!

No comments: