Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dream On, dream on....Dream ur self a dream come true...

One of my favorite TV shows is “The Biggest Loser”! First of all, I don’t watch a lot of TV other than sports or major events, but I really like “The Biggest Loser” and American Idol. Anyway, I really like these shows because I really enjoy seeing people reach their dreams and goals. I have to admit that I tear up sometimes when the winners are crowned. You can see the relief in their faces and body language. Lives are changed on these shows and on the biggest loser, lives are saved. We all need help sometimes and this is reality TV at its best.

Any who…when you watch the show and see these people become who they once were or always wanted to be…it’s really special. Presently, the show has Family biggest losers. There are teams of two, father/son, mother/daughter, and brother/sister etc. and they work with these trainers at a ranch for weeks at a time. I won’t go through the whole process but hopefully you get the picture. This is the same feeling I get when young people (players, managers and coaches) come through the program and we play a small part in helping them reach their dreams and goals. Now…back to your regularly scheduled program…..

No comments: