Wednesday, June 4, 2008

HISTORY Today!!

Wow! Barack Obama is the Democratic Presidential nominee! It is truly a historic day and time.....An African-American presidential candidate! I am thankful and feel blessed to have lived to see this day! I really wish my Pop could have lived to see this day! Man!

It feels really good to have someone with the capabilities to Unite this country! Someone that can bring all races together and who can genuinely relate to the majority of folks. Someone I can relate to, not just because he is a black man, but because he has experienced some of the same things I have and has shared those experiences with the public. Man....the way folks are coming together, more people than ever being involved in politics....it energizes you! It gives you HOPE!

He over came the "so called" odds without publicly blinking. I could go on and on about the cat so I am going to simply say......that.....we are not where we want to be, but we damn sure are NOT where we were!

Hey......It's on tomorrow! The NBA finals! Looking forward to a great series!

No comments: