Tuesday, July 6, 2010

GET UR GRIND ON!

I know, I know...i gotta post more than once every couple of weeks! :) Ima get it together and get on a roll. I'm an Artist...and I'm sensitive about my s+*&! LOL Eryka Badu ya'll.....keep up! Well, it's the 1st day of the 2010 summer recruiting! I'm n my hotel room listenin to da Drake CD and Bloggin! Reflecting on the day...it was interesting. Seen and spoke to alot of my colleagues and it's cool seeing everybody! The summer scene is super busy. All the cell phones burnin up, side meetings, non verbal communication, eye bumpin, body bumpin....basically, it's ALOT! LOL

I watch about 7 or 8 games today and had to retreat to da room for a NAP! Yes a nap! What, a grown man can't take a nap? Well, I did and I do! Now, Im a high energy cat but i have to recharge every once n awhile. Folks that know me aren't buyn it right now but i do slow down and recharge sometimes. Anytee way....the young cats were playn hard today! I mainly watch the teams from the DMV. That's funny cuz i grow up n the D.C area and we didn't say that shyt! lol Whateva...I watch the teams from the area. B more, D.C and VA. It's enuff talent to go around but I will watch, recruit research any player or lead that i get. Basically, I'm getn my GRIND ON! GOTTA LOVE IT!

6 comments:

MSUBEARS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSUBEARS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MSUBEARS said...

We need more size and some ball handlers coach.....lol...and you are right you need to post more often...i waits for your postings like my granny waits for the young and the restless....I needs the dirt on whats going on with the Bears this season...holla.....lol

fan said...

Coach

I hope you can sign a top true point guard.
I think that was Morgan weakness last year.

We Are Da Bears...! said...

Coach, good pickup on the Bastfield kid. Doesn't he have to sit out a year?

Saw Aric Brooks last night at the championship game @ Loyola. I think he is going to be BIG for us this season, like a Rodgers Barnes or Troy Smith.

We Are Da Bears...! said...

Todds87 is right about the PG position last season. I am a Danny Smith fan, so I am hoping he can improve his play, just like Itchy and Jerrell Green did their senior year.

My man Itchy was no where near the player he was his junior, when he first came to Morgan, than he was his senior year.