Friday, November 7, 2008

For Example...

Practice, was better yesterday than the day before. During my pre-practice talk, I touched on the importance of team work and how we have examples of it around us all the time. I used the results of the Presidential race as a classic example. There was clearly a lack of discipline in the Mcain camp as Palin wasn't following instructions, wasn't coachable and allowed information to get out time after time. There also was a fury of excitement when she first was named to the ticket but the Obama camp never wavered. Barack Obama handled the race with class and followed the game plan of his advisors (coaches) to a 'T". I also pointed out how organized and discipline the Obama camp was and the ending results showed how important those two aspects were. Hey...we are always teaching. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new! Hey I got practice

No comments: